Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Psalm 19:1


May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. ~Psalm 19:14

It's good sometimes to remember who we are praying to.  Our God, the only God.  I think that whenever we talk to the Lord he is pleased, but sometimes it's nice to worship him in prayer.  That is what I think.

I have to remember to not complain to God so much.  I must not forget all the good things that come from the Lord.  Both for my family and to people I have never known.  This beautiful planet and the things that are in it.  

Dear God, please keep this verse in my heart and mind so that I can please you with my thoughts and words.  I will try not to complain so much and remember to praise you for what you have and have not yet done.  Please bless me with the Holy Spirit to guide me in what to say to you.  I look forward to many discussions with you, Lord!!  God, I love you!


No comments: