Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Grace

God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it.
~Ephesians 2:8-9


The greatest gift from God - Grace.  And we had nothing to with it.  Grace comes from God and is our reward for becoming a Christian.  It's why he sent Jesus to die on the cross with all of the sin that had been done or will ever be done until He comes again.

It's so mind boggling.  God had Jesus die for my sins even before I was born.  I sure don't wanna mess that up.  I TRY to remember Christ on the cross when ever I do or say anything that might be offensive to God.  In other words, I TRY to remember Him before I might sin. I would hate to think that it was in vain for Christ to die for MY sins.

Dear Lord, that you for your grace.  The grace that I am not fit to deserve, but you gave it to me anyway.  God, there is no way I can repay that sort of kindness.  Thank you for it Lord!  Amen

No comments: