Friday, October 26, 2012

God Is Awesome!!

I will meditate on your majestic, glorious splendor and your wonderful miracles.
~Psalm 145:5


I missed yesterday and I really enjoying writing to and about God.  So I'll try not to miss too many days in the future.  Meditate is a wonderful word.  It brings to mind peace, rest and happiness.  Meditating on the good that the Lord does could be never ending.  His grace is limitless.  

I have witnessed the Lord working miracles.  A few times in my life, I could have died.  I look on being here as a miracle.  Which should have made me try harder to make a difference with my life.  I'm ashamed to say I have not been doing a good job with that.  Maybe posting it here, will make me try harder!  I hope that I would make a difference while I'm still on Earth.  

Dear Lord, thank you for all the good things you have done, for my life and for complete strangers.   I pray that I will make good use of my life and everything I do will honor you.  Amen

No comments: