Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Pastor Appreciation Month

Dear brothers and sisters, honor those who are your leaders in the Lord's work. They work hard among you and give you spiritual guidance. 
~1 Thessalonians 5:12


This month is Pastor Appreciation Month.  I received this verse in an email this morning and I thought it would perfect for this month.  They do work hard, both with helping us understand the bible and with the affairs of running a church, which I have heard is no easy thing!!  

So, I am letting my pastors (and a pastor who is not my pastor - wow, I said pastor a whole lot in this sentence!!) how much I appreciate them!  They do give me spiritual guidance, which I am most thankful for!

God, help me to appreciate the work that my pastor has done, let him give me guidance through Your word and please bless all pastors so they have Your word as their leading principle.  Lord, please speak through the pastors of the world.  Amen

No comments: