Tuesday, August 13, 2013

God's Masterpiece

For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.  
~Ephesians 2:10 

"God's masterpiece."  Wow!  The more I ponder that saying, the more I praise God for including me in that saying.  I should walk into a coffee house or even the dry cleaners (if I owned clothes that would benefit from dry cleaning) and shout "I am God's masterpiece!"  

But that would be boasting, even if I am blown away by the awesomeness of that phrase!  To think, with all I've done wrong, that I could still be his masterpiece.  What I should proclaim is that "I am God's masterpiece...and you can be too.  And here's the way you can..."

God, thank you for accepting me warts and all.  Thank you for making your Grace free to me.  All I had to do was ask.  God, please help me to let other people know about how great it is to be one your masterpieces!  I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen!!

No comments: